The internal and external space in the lawn houses is just over 5,600 square feet. Highlights include:
- Beautifully appointed Miele kitchen.
- Double height reception area opening to the terrace and lawns.
- Master bedroom and bathroom suite with its own balcony.
- Private views from the bath looking out over the bay.
- Solid white limestone floors throughout.
- Roof terrace for entertaining, relaxing, sun-bathing and enjoying the spectacular sunsets with a delicious sun-downer in your hand.
- Internal lift all floors including the roof terrace.
Elegant, white limestone floors fitted throughout. Folding glass doors at the front with large balconies to expand the already generous living space still further. Some have roof terraces and some have plunge pools on the roof terraces.
Beautifully appointed with Miele kitchens and luxury bathrooms, these are fabulous examples of gracious, spacious living.
With a total of 6,179 square feet of internal and external space, the Marine Houses feel wonderfully spacious.
The main reception and dining room on the ground floor is a massive, double height space, with glass doors opening out to the spa and deck. A carbon fibre spiral staircase leads from the deck up to the master bedroom's private balcony. Four other bedrooms, with en suite bathrooms, have private views over the bay.